Are you considering a trip to Indonesia and want to have fun, learn to cook awesome Balinese cuisine plus experience all the flavours of Bali in one package? Cut corners and skip the hassle. I’m a self-confessed Bali lover! I’ll give you a tip.
Regular GG readers would very well remember the exceptionally fun cooking experience that Anais and I shared early this year. Most travel companies create excellent package tours. If you are traveling with your family and friends or simply want a small group in a tour, Bali Culinary Tours may be what you are looking for.
Bali Culinary Tours specialises in small group tours (maximum 10 people per tour) to Bali. Its aim is to showcase the lovely flavours and ingredients of the Bali region. Bali Culinary Tours are an Australian based travel company so you know you are in safe hands when traveling with Bali Culinary Tours.
Bali Culinary Tours provides a guide who will look after all your travel needs and questions whilst traveling on the Tour. They have a fully licensed and English speaking tour guide and driver who will be there to greet you at the airport when you arrive until the final drop off for you at the airport on your day of departure from Bali.
When traveling on a Bali Culinary Tour, they assure your safety. Inclusive in the package are the best and safest hotels in the Nusa Dua area. They guarantee that your stay will be clean, comfortable with accommodation at the best Bali hotels and resorts in the region.
The tour includes two restaurant visits that are also owned by ex-Australian chefs so you know you are dining at the safest and cleanest restaurant with a proven track record and credentials in Bali dining. There are two cooking schools on the tours. These are amongst the biggest and best cooking schools Bali has to offer.
Bali Culinary Tours Tour Inclusions:
- 3x or more nights ‘accommodation at a selection of Nusa Dua Hotels and Resorts
- Cooking School visits to Bumbu Bali and Casa Luna two of Bali,s premier cooking schools (including market visit)
- Private return Airport-Hotel transfers
- Visit and dine at two of Bali’s top and safest restaurants Ginger Moon and Meads in Bali plus meet the Chef’s
- Souvenir Bali Culinary Tours booklet including popular Balinese recipes, Chef bio,s and safe travel tips
- Bali Culinary Tours Travel Pack (Including backpack, sports cap, travel wallet,pen,keyring and water bottle)
- Professional and licensed local Bali Tour Guide throughout the tour
Being a fully accredited travel company, Bali Culinary Tours can assist tourists with flights from Australia or anywhere in the world. You just need to let them know what dates you wish to arrive and depart.
So are you now convinced to take that Bali holiday while having fun, relaxing and learning to cook at the same time?
Bali Culinary Tours
PO BOX 184
Cannonvale, QLD, 4802
Ph: 1300 559 874